The default Google calendar name is 'RosterBuster' if you don't like this then you can change the name.
This can be done by following these steps:
*Make sure you don't match existing calendar name already present in your other calendars
This could override your current events in the other calendar.
- Go to get.rosterbuster.com and login
- Navigate to the 'Settings' menu
- Click on 'Calendar' this can be found under Export.
- Look for 'Calendar name' and fill in the desired name for your calendar.
- Now hit the red SAVE button on the bottom of the page.
- Your calendar name has been changed.
- Upload a roster to see the new Calendar name.
If you have any additionals questions or remarks, please contact email@example.com