You could add your Google Calendar to your MacOS so you can get native Mac notifications for appointments and other integrations.
Setup a Google Calendar account connection.
- First, open System Preferences, and head to “Internet Accounts.”
- There’s a chance your Google account is already here; check the accounts in the left panel and see.
- If your account is not added click on "Google" to add a new account.
- Sign in to Google with your username and password used for your google account.
- Select the Calendar service by clicking the checkbox.
- Hit the Done button.
- you've setup your Google Calendar connection
Setup your calendar application on your MacOS.
- Open your Calendar app on your MacOS
- Look for the account you just added.
- Head to Calendar then go too Preferences via the menu bar.
- Select how often you want to refresh the Calendar.
- You should now see your rosterbuster calendar.
If your account shows up but your calendars do not, you coould restart your Mac