You can add your Google Calendar to your Mac so you can get native notifications for appointments and other integrations.
Setup a Google Calendar account connection.
- First, open System Preferences, and head to “Internet Accounts.”
- There’s a chance your Google account is already here; check the accounts in the left panel. If your account is not added:
- Click on "Google" to add a new account.
- Sign in to Google with your username and password for your google account.
- Select the Calendar service by clicking the checkbox.
- Hit the Done button.
- You've set up your Google Calendar connection.
Setup your calendar application on your Mac.
- Open your Calendar app on your Mac.
- Look for your Google account.
- Head to Calendar and then go to Preferences via the menu bar.
- Select how often you want to refresh the Calendar.
- You should now see your RosterBuster calendar.
If your account shows up but your calendars do not then, please restart your Mac, which should make the account visible.
If you have any additional questions or remarks, please contact email@example.com