You could share your Google Calendar with your Family and Friends easily. Just follow the steps below to add share your calendar.
Before you can share your calendar you'll need to have setup the Google Calendar integration:
- Go www.calendar.google.com
- Look for my calendars on the left side of the screen.
- Look for a calendar that is called 'RosterBuster'*
- Hover over the Calendar and a down-facing arrow wil appear.
- Click on this and click on 'Share this Calendar'
- Look for 'Share with specific people'
- Add the email address in the 'Enter email address' and hit the Add Person button.**
- Now hit the Save button at the bottom of the Page
- Your Calendar is now shared and your Friend and Family will get a email to notify them the calendar is shared.
* Your calendar could be named differently depending how you named it on www.rosterbuster.com
** You could set permission by using the 'Permissions Settings'
*** You can Remove people by clicking the recycle bin icon next to their name.
**** You could remove the Google Calendar with the help of this article