Want to share a print out of your roster? See below the methods that we support.
1. Export Fridge PDF
You can export your roster as Fridge PDF, this can be done via our website or mobile apps.
2. Print direct from Google Calendar
If you have linked RosterBuster with Google Calendar you can follow these steps to print:
- Go to calendar.google.com
- Look for a button called more in the top right-hand corner.
- Click on it and hit the print button.
- Select your print range by clicking on the dates
- Select your preferred Font size
- Set the orientation to portrait and click on the print
- Select your printer and click on the print
- Your Calendar is now printed.
For a demo of this process, take a look at the video below.
NOTE: There used to be an option to export directly to 'Fridge PDF' from RosterBuster. Because this feature was not customizable and not always reliable, we removed it and replaced it with improved calendar export, allowing you to print your calendar from any application you like, such as Outlook, iCloud, Google or Yahoo.