- For this setup, Calendar sharing does not work, with each roster download your calendar is recreated and share settings will be lost.
- Before you start the setup be sure to delete all existing RosterBuster calendars.
To connect RosterBuster to your iCloud you will need to generate an app-specific password and use that instead of your regular iCloud user details. you'll need to enable multi-factor authentication for your Apple account if you haven't done so already.
Apple's help article on how to do that can be found here:
Apple requires that all applications use an app-specific password when connecting to iCloud services. Therefore generating an app-specific password is mandatory.
When you have generated the app-specific password for iCloud you can use this to link your RosterBuster account.
1. Open our website www.rosterbuster.com
2. Go to menu Settings / Calendar
3. Tap enable iCloud integration
4. Provide your Apple ID and the generated app-specific password