- For this setup, Calendar sharing does not work, with each roster download your calendar is recreated and share settings will be lost.
- Before you start the setup be sure to delete all existing RosterBuster calendars.
To connect RosterBuster to your iCloud you will need to generate an app-specific password and use that instead of your regular iCloud user details. you'll need to enable multi-factor authentication for your Apple account if you haven't done so already.
Apple's help article on how to do that can be found here:
Apple requires that all applications use an app-specific password when connecting to iCloud services. Therefore generating an app-specific password is mandatory.
When you have generated the app-specific password for iCloud you can use this to link your RosterBuster account.
1. Open our website www.rosterbuster.com
2. Login and navigate to the Settings menu and tap Calendar
3. Tap enable iCloud integration
4. Provide your Apple ID and the generated app-specific password
iOS App instructions: