If your airline supports fetch (download your roster with a username and password) you can now “Pull to refresh” your roster. We provide a fast and easy way to download, initiated from Menu Events.
What is important to know about this feature.
- Your airline needs to support autofetch for roster download
- This is the case when you provide user credentials to download the roster
- User credentials need to be stored on your personal device
- If this is not the case, then go to menu more and tap Reset Saved Data
- Then go to Schedules > Download latest schedule > Fill in credentials and select Save ALL details.
This will store the usercredentials on your device.
- Only when you SAVE your credentials on your device you can use pull to refresh feature.
- On the menu Schedule you will now see text that indicates that you pull to refresh your schedule.
- You can not pull to refresh unlimited > we limit the amount of requests.
- If the schedule indicates No Active Events the download is equal to what you already have on your device.