If you receive airline roster updates via your mailbox as PDF file setting up an automatic update towards Roster Buster is very easy. You just created an autoforward rule in your Office 365 Outlook mailbox.
- At the top of the page in Outlook Web App, select Settings > Options, and then select one of the following:
- Organize email > Inbox rules > New OR
- Mail > Automatic processing > Inbox rules > New > Create a new rule for arriving messages
- Under When the message arrives, select It includes these words in the subject, here set a subjectline that is used by your airline to provide your schedule? Or you can react also on the sender, like your scheduling department email.
- Select one of the following, depending on the settings you see:
- Forward, redirect, or send > Forward the message to
- Enter the email address you want in the To box, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Choose OK to save your selections, and OK or Save to create the rule.
Detailed support information can be found: https://support.office.com/en-za/article/Use-rules-in-Outlook-Web-App-to-automatically-forward-messages-to-another-account-1433e3a0-7fb0-4999-b536-50e05cb67fed