For some airlines we support enable automatic roster download in background.
To activate this please follow these steps.
1. First you need to be able to download a roster directly from the Crewportal.
2. When step 1 is completed successful you need to configure the interval for automatic roster download.
3. For each roster download in the background you will receive a push notification.
The push notification will indicate successful or failure roster download. If there is a failure please check your settings and repeat step 1 again.
Step 1: Before you can activate the automatic roster download in the background you need to successfully download a roster from your airline crew portl. This can be done with the following steps.
- Tap menu Profile
- Tap Download Latest Roster
- Provide username and password to access the crew portal, store this information,
it will be stored securely.
- When you see a preview of your roster tap Save to upload
- You will now see a successful upload screen with your personal flight map
When above is completed you can set up the automatic roster download in the background.
Step 2: After successful roster download you can set up the interval.
>> via Mobile Apps
- Go to the tab More
- Tap Roster Download
- Set Interval: No interval, each 24 hours, each 12 hours, each 8 hours, each 6 hours
- This will enable automatic roster download in background.
>> via Website
- Open www.rosterbuster.com and login
- Tap menu Settings / Roster
- Select the interval: No interval, each 24 hours, each 12 hours, each 8 hours, each 6 hours
Activation of Roster Download in Background can be configured via website, iOS and Android (version 2.7.0). If you activate the Roster Download in Background it will work across all your connected devices.
To stop Automatic Roster Download in background set interval to no interval.