If you receive your roster in a PDF format you can email this document which will be automatically imported into your account.
The roster is emailed to a different email address then the email address used during sign up:
You can set a second alternative email linked to your account in the app. This way you can send the PDF schedule from two different email addresses. These are the steps to add the alternative email to your account:
- Go to menu More (on the bottom right)
- Go to account & settings
- Go to profile
- Scroll down to "alternative email" and fill in the alternative email address
- Press save
How to email your roster:
If you receive your roster on a different email address you can forward the mail to the email address you used during signup or you can contact support to add your other email address to your account
- When you have the roster in the inbox of the same email address you used during signup, press forward and send it to [email protected]
- The import will automatically start
- You receive an email stating if the roster has been successfully parsed or if there went something incorrect.
You can set up an auto-forwarding rule in your mailbox to automatically forward the email with your roster. In this article is described how this can be done (for Outlook and Gmail): https://rosterbuster.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/207122695-Auto-forward-PDF-roster