Before you start with the setup of RosterBuster to integrate with your iCloud Calendar it is important to delete the old RosterBuster subscribed calendar links. To do this please follow these steps.
- Open Settings menu on your iPhone or iPad
- Go to section Accounts & Passwords
- Find Subscribed Calendars RosterBuster (or the name assigned by you)
(Please keep in mind that if you don't have any subscribed calendars the tab "Subscribed Calendars" won't appear)
- Tap on the Subscribed Calendar RosterBuster
- Delete Account
- Also delete old iCloud Calendar links called RosterBuster, in basic all old RosterBuster calendars should be deleted before doing the setup.
This cleared the old subscribed calendar links on your iPhone or iPad. Now you can proceed with the iCloud Calendar integration. See here: https://rosterbuster.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004690454-How-to-setup-iCloud-Calendar-live-integration