Before you start with setting up your RosterBuster iCloud integration it is important to delete the old RosterBuster subscribed calendar links. To do this please follow these steps.
- Open Settings menu on your iPhone or iPad
- Go to section Accounts & Passwords
- Find Subscribed Calendars RosterBuster (or the name assigned by you)
(Please keep in mind that if you don't have any subscribed calendars the tab "Subscribed Calendars" won't appear)
- Tap on the Subscribed Calendar RosterBuster
- Delete Account
- Also delete old iCloud Calendar links called RosterBuster, in basic all old RosterBuster calendars should be deleted before doing the setup.
This clears the old subscribed calendar links on your iPhone or iPad. You can now proceed with setting up the iCloud calendar integration. See here: https://rosterbuster.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004690454-How-to-setup-iCloud-Calendar-live-integration