You have successfully unsubscribed the RosterBuster Webcal link. Now you need to remove the reference to this link from your Calendar apps. The following article describes how to remove subscribed RosterBuster calendar from Apple, Google or Outlook calendars.
Unsubscribe from a calendar on iPhone/iPad.
- Open Calendar app.
Tap Calendars at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap (i) on the subscribed calendar, select Unsubscribe.
Unsubscribe from a calendar on Mac.
- In the Calendar app on your mac, Control-click the calendar in the calendar list, then choose Unsubscribe.
- If you don’t see the calendar list on the left, choose View > Show Calendar List.
- Refer this link for more information: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202361
Delete or Unsubscribe from a Google Calendar.
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- On the left, next to "Other calendars," select the calendar you want to unsubscribe.
- Click menu (3dots), and select Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Unsubscribe.
- Refer this link for more information: https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37188?hl=en&ref_topic=10510447
Remove a calendar from Outlook.
- Sign in to Outlook.com
- Right-click the name of the calendar that you want to delete.
- Select Remove.
- To confirm the deletion, click Remove.