If you are a former FlyGo Pilot Logbook user, you can transfer your data to RB Logbook. FlyGo does not allow you to create a CSV export from the app itself, but you can save your database as a backup and create the CSV from there, using a program called "DB Browser for SQLite". We'll show you how to do it in this step-by-step guide.
Perform the following steps to export your data from FlyGo Pilot Logbook.
1. Open FlyGo Pilot Logbook on your iOS device. Then tap the share icon in the top bar.
2. In the menu, choose "Share, Send database". This will allow you to store/send a copy of the entire logbook database to a folder of your choosing. Save it somewhere you can find it on your Mac or Windows PC, e.g. in your iCloud drive.
3. On your Mac or Windows PC, download and install DB Browser for SQLite.
4. Launch DB Browser for SQLite and open the Logbook database from FlyGo, that you have saved in step 2.
5. Then select the "logbook" table, as shown below.
6. From the File menu, select Export --> Table(s) as CSV file.
7. Use the default options. The CSV file is saved. Put it somewhere you can find it on your device, to open it in RB Logbook.
Finally, open RB Logbook on your device
- Tap More
- Tap Import Data
- Tap Other Logbooks
- Follow the steps
Note that for FlyGo Pilot Logbook, you can use the same file to import your aircraft and flights. If you need any assistance with importing your data in RB Logbook. please contact support.