When you've uploaded your roster and a duty code is not recognized you please follow the below steps, to add your duty code for your airline.
- Go to www.rosterbuster.com and Login
- Navigate to menu Search and tap 'Duty Codes'
- Now click on search, this will get all your duty codes for your airline.
- Check if your missing code is found.
- If the code is missing, click on the red 'Add' button
- Now fill in the code, description and event type and hit save.
- The duty code is now added to your airline.
If you upload a new roster the duty code should be recognized and process on the roster.
If you have any additional questions or remarks, please contact us through Rosterbuster Mobile Application Help Section.Happy Flying