When you've uploaded your roster and a duty code is not recognized you could use these steps to add you duty code for your airline.
- Go to www.rosterbuster.com and Login
- Navigate to menu Search and tap 'Duty Codes'
- Now click on search, this will get all your duty codes for your airline.
- Check if your missing code is found.
- If the code is missing, click on the red 'add' button
- Now fill in the code, description and event type and hit save.
- The duty code is now added for your airline.
If you upload a new roster the duty code should be recognized and process on the roster.
Please let us know if you run into any difficulties and we'll do our best to help.