Once you become friends within our app you have the below options:
- See each other's schedule
- Get friend meetup suggestions
For becoming friends we offer the following ways.
We match email addresses from your phone book to our database
Allow RosterBuster to access contacts. We only check the first email in your contact list.
So please add the email to the RosterBuster user you want to link with.
We match email addresses from Facebook to our database
Please connect Facebook account, go to Roster Buster app, menu More > menu Account settings, tap Connect Facebook.
You can add friends by following these steps:
- Open the RosterBuster app by clicking on the icon
- Make sure that you’re logged in.
- Go to the Crew page.
- When you open this you will see your suggested friends from Facebook if you are connected, or friends from your contact list.
- Click on the Magnifying glass button at the top right.
- Search for your friends by clicking in the search box and type the first and last name of your friend or his/her email address and press Done.
- When you find your friend click on the red plus button
Now the waiting starts till your friend has accepted the invitation.
If you have any additional questions or remarks, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org