RB Logbook supports Microsoft Flight Simulator.
MS Flight Sim does not offer an option to directly export your flight data. However, there is a 3rd party tool called SimToolKit Pro that tracks and exports this data
- Download the SimToolkitPro from here - https://simtoolkitpro.co.uk/download and install it.
- Create an Account or Login as Guest.
- Start simtoolkitpro before starting Flight Simulator
- On the dashboard, connect to "Microsoft Flight Simulator"
- Start flying with Flight Simulator. The data will be automatically logged into simtoolkitpro.
- To export logged data, navigate to the "My Logbook" page in the simtoolkitpro. On that page, click the "Export CSV" button on the top-right corner.
Importing the CSV File
After you have the CSV file generated, use our csv import guide to import the data into RB Logbook