Subscribing to an iCal online calendar connects it to your calendar. Whenever the owner of an iCal you've subscribed to makes changes to the events, RosterBuster updates your the events in your RosterBuster account. This is a good way to track events that change frequently.
To link the Subscribed Calendar to your RosterBuster account you currently only can use RosterBuster WebApp. In future this will also be supported via our Mobile Apps.
1. Login to www.rosterbuster.com
2. Navigate to www.rosterbuster.com/upload and select Paste ICS file or Subscribed Calendar Link here
3. Paste your Subscribed Calendar website address in the box, like https://airline.example.com/1234.ics
To change the Subscribed Calendar:
1. Navigate to Menu Settings > Roster
2. Looks for Subscribed Calendar Airline and provide the website address
3. After providing RosterBuster will auto update your calendar each 6 hours.
NOTE: RosterBuster updates links to Subscribed Calendar each 6 hours.