With RosterBuster you can import events from an ICS file to your existing calendar, or subscribe to a calendar online and receive automatic updates (known as an ICS subscription or an iCal subscription).
Please find below a further explanation how to load an ICS file to RosterBuster.
1. Login to www.rosterbuster.com
2. Go to menu Upload Latest Roster (www.rosterbuster.com/upload)
3. Open the ICS file in notepad or text editor, the following codes should show:
BEGIN:VCALENDAR PRODID:-//Company//Product//EN VERSION:2.0 METHOD:PUBLISH BEGIN:VEVENT SUMMARY:Subject of Event LOCATION:Location of Event UID:firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Copy all the text in the ICS File (CTRL-A and then CTRL-C)
5. Now the data is copied you can go to www.rosterbuster.com/upload and select copy / paste ics.
6. When you see your roster in the text box tab upload button, roster upload should now be successful.
NOTE: Importing an ICS file provides a snapshot of the events in RosterBuster at the time of import.
Your RosterBuster doesn't refresh the imported events automatically.