With RosterBuster you can import events from an ICS file to your existing calendar, or subscribe to a calendar online and receive automatic updates (known as an ICS subscription or an iCal subscription).
Please find below a further explanation of how to load an ICS file to RosterBuster.
1. Login to https://app.rosterbuster.aero/home
2. Go to menu Upload Latest Roster (https://app.rosterbuster.aero/home/upload)
3. Open the ICS file in notepad or text editor, the following codes should show:
BEGIN:VCALENDAR PRODID:-//Company//Product//EN VERSION:2.0 METHOD:PUBLISH BEGIN:VEVENT SUMMARY:Subject of Event LOCATION:Location of Event UID:firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Copy all the text in the ICS File (CTRL-A and then CTRL-C)
5. Now the data is copied you can go to https://app.rosterbuster.aero/home/upload
and select copy / paste ICS.
6. When you see your roster in the text box tab upload button, roster upload should now be successful.
NOTE: Importing an ICS file provides a snapshot of the events in RosterBuster at the time of import.
Your RosterBuster doesn't refresh the imported events automatically.
If you have any additional questions or remarks, please contact us through Rosterbuster Mobile Application Help Section.Happy Flying