In this article we will explain how to start the One Touch Duty Roster Download. With One Touch we fully automate the login, navigation to the correct duty roster source and the upload of the duty roster into the RosterBuster for you.
The first step is to make sure you airline does support the One Touch roster download method, for this please explore the following KB article: One Touch or Quick Navigation Only.
The following steps apply.
1. Open the RosterBuster app
2. Go to More Menu
3. Go to Download Roster section of the menu
4. If you see One tap roster download text displayed it means this method is available for you.
5. Now tap Crew Portal to get things started
If you want to make adjustments to the settings tap top right icon. In the settings you have the following options.
- Explanation of the duty roster codes
- Enable or disable one touch duty roster navigation
- Reminder to update your duty roster, with one tap it starts the roster download from the notification
- Crew Portal details
After setting up properly you can download the duty roster with one touch feature.
NOTE: With the reminder to update you will receive a push notification on set interval schedule. When you tap the notification we start the full roster download process.
If the roster download fails first step is to verify your crew portal details.