See below instructions on how to set up auto-forward email roster.
- Go to Settings in Gmail.
- Go to the forwarding a POP/IMAP tab.
- Select Add new email address… under forwarding a copy of incoming mail to.
- Enter the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click Next.
- Now click OK under A confirmation code has been sent to verify permission
- The confirmation code will be sent to the email@example.com email address. We will manually forward this email to you (this might take a few days).
- Open the confirmation link from the email.
- Close the Confirmation Success! Gmail window.
- Back in Gmail settings, go to the Filters tab.
- Click Create a new filter at the bottom.
- Under Choose search criteria set under From the email address, you receive your roster from.
Click Next Step ››
Make sure Forward it to: is checked.
Select firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the forwarded emails under forwarding it to. Click Create Filter.
Detailed support information can be found: https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-forward-gmail-email-using-filters-1171934