Finally a real time integration between RosterBuster and Google Calendar has arrived!
With a real-time, sync between RosterBuster App to Google Calendar, you’ll be able to visualize your airline's roster directly from inside your calendar. Any changes you make in RosterBuster App will instantly be reflected back in Google Calendar.
IMPORTANT: Before you activate the live integration, make sure you've deleted your old RosterBuster Calendar Links from you Google Calendar.
Now you can setup the live integration by following these steps:
- Go to www.rosterbuster.com and login
- Navigate to the 'Settings' menu
- Click on 'Calendar' this can be found under Export.
- Look for 'Calendar integration' and click on the red button named: 'Connect with Google.'
- Now choose your Google account and click on it.
- Allow Rosterbuster to 'Manage your calendars'
- Your live integration is now set.
Remarks: If you already have the Integration running you'll need to disconnect the integration. and then you can add it again.
Please let us know if you run into any difficulties and we'll do our best to help.