With a real-time, sync between RosterBuster and Google Calendar, you’ll be able to see your airline's roster in your calendar. Any changes you make in RosterBuster will instantly be reflected in Google Calendar.
Before you activate the live integration, make sure you've deleted your old RosterBuster Calendar Links from your Google Calendar.
Now you can set up the live integration by following these steps:
- Go to www.rosterbuster.com and login
- Navigate to the 'Settings' menu
- Click on 'Calendar' (this can be found under Export.)
- Look for 'Google integration' and click on the red button called: 'Connect with Google.'
- Now choose your Google account.
- Allow Rosterbuster to 'Manage your calendars'
- Your live integration is now set.
If you already have the Integration running you'll need to disconnect the integration and then you can add it again.
If you have any additionals questions or remarks, please contact email@example.com