Before you can share your calendar you'll need to have enabled your WebCal Link: https://rosterbuster.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000907530-How-to-setup-RosterBuster-WebCal-link-
You could add your Webcal link to your Google Calendar. This can be done by following the steps below.
- Go to www.calendar.google.com
- Look for other calendars on the left side of the screen.
- Click on the down-facing arrow and click on 'Add by URL'
- Paste your Webcal URL and click on Add Calendar.
- The Calendar is now added.
We recommend exporting your Rosterbuster Calendar via the Google Calendar integration, this will update the calendar instantly if there are changes made by you. The method above won't do this. Google Calendar integration can be found here.
If you have any additionals questions or remarks, please contact email@example.com