You could add your Webcal link to your Google Calender. This can be done by following the steps below.
Before you can share your calendar you'll need to have enabled your WebCal Link:
- Go to www.calendar.google.com
- Look for other calendars on the left side of the screen.
- Click on the downfacing arrow and click on 'Add by URL'
- Paste your Webcal url and click on Add Calendar.
- The Calender is now added.
We recommend exporting your Rosterbuster Calendar via the Google Calendar intergration, this wil update the calendar instanly if there are changes made by you. The method above won't do this. The Google calendar intergration can be found here.