We support easy download of the roster from your airline’s AIMS (c) e-Crew website. There are multiple options how you can upload the roster:
Via Mobile App
Providing your roster via the mobile app is the easiest method. Follow these steps to upload your roster:
- Open the RosterBuster App
- Go to menu Profile
- Tap download latest roster
- Provide your e-Crew username and password
- Or navigate to your roster via website address bar
- When you see your schedule tap Save
This will upload the roster to our website.
PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST SELECT YOUR ROSTER IN UTC, NOT LOCAL
To upload your roster successfully to RosterBuster, you need to follow these instructions carefully! They may seem complex, but as soon as you have done it the first time, it will be easy.
- Log into AIMS and select SCHEDULE DETAILED FORMAT.
- You can select any number of days but 28-31 works best. Choose Times in UTC.
- Click Continue, and wait for your roster to be displayed in a large grid.
- It’s important you DON’T click the “Print” button, or the “To save a copy…” link.
- Right click (Control+Click on a Mac) on some blank space in the middle of any of the days on your roster, and choose View Frame Source, or View Source depending on which browser you are using.
- A page or box should appear with a large amount of code (about 1000 lines) and it should start with:
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC “-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 transitional//EN”>
- If your code is only about 15 lines and has “</noframes></html>” at the end, this is not correct.
- Copy all of your code to the clipboard (you can use Edit… Select All and Edit… Copy).
- Click in the box, and paste in your code (Edit… Paste).