When the RosterBuster App crashes we would like to receive additional debug information. A crash log would be great, see here how to get that.
iOS devices (iPhone and iPad)
Your can retrieve crash reports from the device and send them to email@example.com via email by following these instructions.
1) Open Settings app
2) Go to Privacy, then Diagnostics & Usage
3) Select Diagnostics & Usage Data
4) Locate the log for the crashed app. The logs will be named in the format: RosterBuster_<DateTime>_<DeviceName>
5) Select the desired log. Then, using the text selection UI select the entire text of the log. Once the text is selected, tap Copy
6) Paste the copied text to Mail and send to an email address as desired
If you have any additional questions or remarks, please contact us through Rosterbuster Mobile Application Help Section.Happy Flying