RB Logbook is the digital pilot logbook designed for pilots that value simplicity and productivity. To make the most of the logbook, please check out the knowledge base. There are tips and tricks, as well as some key concepts to know about, that will help you getting the most out of RB Logbook.
- How to import your paper logbook into RB Logbook
- How to import data from other logbooks
- How to transfer data from LogTen Pro (iPad) to RB Logbook?
- How to transfer data from LogTen Pro (iPhone) to RB Logbook?
- How to transfer data from LogTen Pro (desktop) to RB Logbook?
- How to transfer data from MCC Pilotlog to RB Logbook
- How do I add a flight?
- How can I customize which fields I log?
- How does the ACARS feature work?
- How do I log my duty times?
- How do I log Multi Pilot time?
- How do I log simulator duties?
- How to print a logbook or report
- I want to print a report but it's not there, what can I do?
- Why is there no PICUS column in the EASA Logbook report?
- How to add limits (EASA, FAR, TCCA)
- How do I add filters, currencies, limits and achievements?
- Wat are consecutive calendar months (cons.cal.months) in filters?